Board & Train
Our board and train programs are highly recommended because it allows us to get dogs to a better place in training prior to coaching the owners on how to maintain the dog’s progress.
Having dogs stay with us in our home for several weeks gives us the ideal amount of time to teach better behaviors and practice them consistently so they start to become habits.
Regardless of what behaviors are looking to be changed or taught, we begin with each dog by teaching clear communication.
We teach the dogs how to make better choices, how to walk politely on the leash, how to be respectful around people and their space, how to interact with other dogs, impulse control and so much more.
- 30 minute drop off session on the first day of the program to go over all concerns and/or questions that the owner may have
- 2-4 hour go home session on the last day of the program to learn how to maintain the dog’s progress
- Written outline to keep you on the path of success after the program is completed
- 1 in-home session about 2-4 weeks after the program is completed to help you with anything you or your dog may still be struggling with
- A new 6 ft. leash, training collar, and a mini educator e collar (if applicable)
- Lifetime support to help with anything you or your dog may be struggling with